- You will be asked to provide certain contact information that is necessary for registering to the Platform account on behalf of a Buyer, including data such as name, address, phone number, email address.
- You will be asked to provide certain identity information, information about your business, such as your business name, business type, industry, corporate registration details and address.
- If you are a Buyer, we will also ask you to provide particulars or preferences about the goods and products that you may be concerned in buying via the Platform and any particulars or favorites relevant to your procurements.
- In linking with the enabling of transactions, purchases and payments over the Platform, you will be requested to deliver certain payment information. This might include bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers, expiration dates and security code to facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the products or services transacted on or procured through a 3rd party payment gateway.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience; Improve the Website; improve customer service, respond to queries and emails of our customers; process transactions etc.
- Non-Personal Information is gathered in order to uniquely utilized potential instances of mishandle and build up statistical data with respect to Website use.
- When you visit the Website, our servers will automatically record information that your browser sends. This data may comprise information such as your device’s IP address, browser type and etc.
- You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, please do contact us.